Thank you for considering to join the Jr. NBA program Burlington being held at Higher Training Basketball Academy. 1233 Dillon Road, Burlington, ON. (Burlington Fitness and Racquet Club)
Our program start date is Saturday September September 18th. This will be a 9 week program taking place on consecutive Saturday’s ending on the weekend of Saturday November 6 2021. Classes will continue through the thanksgiving weekend.
Class time: 11:30am – 12:30pm – maximum 6 participants.
The start date of our second Jr. NBA program will take place on Saturday, October 2nd from 1:00pm – 2:00pm and this will operate on a 9 week cycle ending on Saturday, November 27, 2021 (click here for fee link).
About the coaches: It is our pride to deliver value to all students that are in the Jr. NBA program we want to deliver on high engagement with athletes, energy, fun, and to ensure students have an opportunity to learn concepts through drills and game play.
Benefits of the Jr. NBA program:
- Enrollment in the official grassroots youth development program of Canada Basketball
- Proven curriculum aligned with the LTAD Model
- Coaching from NCCP FUNdamentals trained JNYB Coaches
- Player Package including Jr. NBA Reversible Jersey, Spalding basketball, certificate, and poster
- Parents’ Guide for all JNYB parents
- Provincial and national membership and liability insurance
- Each class has a maximum of 6 students to allow for a lot of touches with the ball and higher engagement between coach and athletes.
Let’s light a fire – I’m so excited that you have considered this opportunity and can’t wait to see you soon.
What happens at the end of 9 weeks? Parents can decide to continue within the Jr. NBA program for more information please contact us.
Ages: this program is for students aged 5-12 and is co-ed
Registration: If at the time you have registered and the program is sold out we will open a new class time and update you accordingly.
Parents attendance: At present parents are unable to stay as the gym shares space and we need to remain the government mandate of 50% capacity. We are happy to show you our gym space of course. Coach D is a parent himself and understands the importance of having peace of mind when leaving our children.